I am not yet a mama myself, but if I was I’d surely want one of these pretty cards! Good thing I have two moms, two sweet mémères and plenty of mama friends to send some love to. And with Mother’s Day a short two weeks away, now is the time to order these lovelies online so you can get them in time to send out!
1. One of my favorite combos, black + white stripes, pink and gold – this bold Lots of Love card from Sugar Paper
has gorgeous written all over it. I’ll be sending this one to a couple of my mama friends.
2. With all of it’s coral prettiness, the We Love Mom Heart card from Sugar Paper is a good one for siblings to give together and appropriate for mother-in-law too!
3. Can you tell I love Sugar Paper’s designs? This last one is one of my favorites. It’s always SO hard to find mother’s day cards for grandma (or in my case Mémère) and this Grandma Heart card, with it’s darling heart lined envelope is perfectly cute.
4. I’ve been obsessed with the floral patterns from Berin Made. If you can’t give Mom a pretty bouquet of flowers, well this card is the next best thing.
5. More pretty flowers and lovely illustrations on the Rosy Blooms Mother’s Day Card from Rifle Paper Co.
6. Amusing and witty as always, Mr. Boddington’s Studio has this Little Mary Poppins card that’s sure to make Mom smile.
7. We all have the best Mom ever, don’t we? I love the graphic feel of the Best Mom Ever card from The Paper Cub.
8. Have new mama friends celebrating their 1st Mother’s Day? Farewell Paperie has a pretty pink and purple, super sweet First Mother’s Day card.
Ok, can we just talk about this photo for a minute? This gorgeous floral arrangement (styled and photographed by Amy Merrick
for West Elm
) is a mix of real and
paper flowers! This post
totally inspired me to hand-pick a few pretties
for myself. So gorgeous.
After plenty of April showers this week, I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a bit of sunshine this weekend. We’re heading into Marblehead tomorrow for a 1st birthday party for sweet baby Lucas and I’d love to walk around a old town a bit before. The harbor is so pretty in spring and summertime, I never tire of it. What fun things are you doing? Hope you have a lovely weekend! xo
Favorite links from my week…
Speaking of 1st birthday parties, this one
is completely adorable.
Happy Friday, friends! What are you all up to this weekend? I’ve got a long list of house chores on the agenda and I’m so ready. I had some pretty good motivation this week, too… Shawn completely cleaned out our garage, built new shelving and even fixed up my vintage letterpress (thanks love!). It’s homemade pizza night tonight at the Bilodeau/Baran casa and I’m going to mix up some pink grapefruit margaritas for happy hour. I hope you all have a refreshing + relaxing Spring weekend! xo
A few pretties from this week…
I’m officially planning a trip to gorgeous Savannah.
This outfit is going to be my Spring work-to-party go-to.
Saturday morning vacuuming is so much more fun with JT and Jay-Z.
How cute are these cosmo seed bombs? I’ll be sprinkling a few in my yard.
I’ll be saving this recipe for a warm summer evening. And that video? Ahhh.
Send a sweet floral note to a friend.
Time to open the windows, let in the fresh air and light a refreshing scent.
*Photo by Kim Timmerman via Decor8